Some of the things owners and other researchers typically want to know about buildings include:
- Approximate date of construction
- First owner of the building and his occupation,
- The building’s original use
- Major changes in building or in use.
- A chronological list of owners and occupants, their occupations if available bibliographical notes.
- Changes in use or in physical state of the building and grounds.
- Names of architect and contractor, information about them.
- Events of importance connected with the structure.
- The building’s relationship to the neighborhood and community.
Owners often find it fascinating to learn more about their homes or business properties, and this information is designed to guide them in their research.
We will try to provide as much information as possible, but please know that some information, particularly builders and architects, are sometimes difficult to identify.
Photos, if any
News articles, if any
Register of Deeds information
- Email your request to email@example.com
- Mail your request to SCHRC, 518 Water Street, Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085.
- You may use the form under CONTACT to start the process.
Payment can be via check, cash or credit card. Checks should be made out to SCHRC.