Help Us Preserve Sheboygan County History
Members are the strength of the Research Center. The Center receives no regular financial support from tax dollars or public funds. Memberships and donations, services and programming fees are the only sources of financial support.
Our expansion plans and daily existence depend on donations. The Research Center requires more than $20,000 per month to operate. Please help now and on a regular basis.
Members are adults interested in preserving the recorded history of Sheboygan County, and in supporting the Research Center’s goals and programs
- Discounts on services, photos, scans and copies
- Free admission to select programs
- Discounted rate for genealogy classes and seminars
- Researcher newsletter mailed six times per year
- Advance notice of all SCHRC events and activities
Continued financial support is provided from our members for the operating costs of the Sheboygan County Historical Research Center through annual dues. A membership year is September 1 – August 31. All memberships expire September 1 of each year.