Mapping the Course for Your Great Ancestral Hunt
A successful hunting trip requires a sound knowledge of the terrain and having the right equipment. This lesson covers:
- Genealogy, or family history, as a pastime
- What is a family group record?
- Criteria of a good computer program for organizing family history
- Embellishments of a computer program you won’t want to live without
- How do I know if someone is already looking for my family?
- How do I know if someone has already published a book on my family?
- And Where do I begin?
Call 920.467.4667 to register. $15 members, $20 non-members.